Qualified & Friendly Brooklyn Personal Trainer
What are the benefits of personal training:
Personal training is great for anyone that’s looking for 1-on-1 coaching. Whether you’re looking to lean out, lose fat, get stronger, rehab an injury – we will develop a custom and fun approach to helping you meet your goal. Don’t have specific goals, but still want to get more fit and either work better in a 1-on-1 coaching environment, or you just want someone to work with your schedule? Not to worry, we have many personal trainers (both men and women) that could help you at any of our 3 convenient Brooklyn locations.
You can choose to only work with a brooklyn personal trainer here at CrossFit Outbreak on a schedule that works for you, or you can supplement your group class training with consistent personal training.
Here’s 5 great reasons to hire a personal trainer:
- Personal Trainers can help hold you accountable.
- Personal Trainers have experience helping people meet individual goals.
- Personal Trainers can push you – while keeping you safe, and knowing your unique limitations.
- Personal Trainers can coach you at your pace. You don’t have to go at the pace of a group.
- Personal Trainers are efficient at using all the time in each session to benefit you.
What does a personal training session look like:
Personal Training sessions are 1-on-1 and are strategized according to your unique needs and goals. With years of experience training people just like you, our personal trainers find ways to make sure you’re having fun while you’re getting fit. There’s no yelling, just encouraging and working with you to help you make continual progress towards your goals.
60 minute sessions
Personal Training Cost:
Contact Us to schedule a time to meet with us. We can help pair you with a trainer that we believe can help you meet your goals.